The patient portal is a secure online website that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to personal health information from anywhere with an Internet connection. Using a secure username and password, patients can view health information such as:
- Personal Health Record
- Recent hospital visit information:
- Problems and Procedures
- Lab results
- Radiology results
- Provider Information
You can use another application to access your health information, if you prefer. To do so, you will need to first set up a patient portal account. The username and password you choose will be the security component for your health information and make it possible for you to access and import it.
Currently available for use:
- The Medlio app
How To Register
You will need a valid email address to activate this service. Once you have completed the online registration, you will have access to information from your hospital visits, procedures, laboratory and radiology results, vitals, and more!
- During Registration, provide the hospital Registrar with a valid email address.
- Upon discharge, you will receive an email with a link to the Patient Portal.
- Check your email and use the link to launch the online Patient Portal.
- You will be prompted to enter your date of birth to confirm your identity.
- You will be prompted to verify your demographic information.
- Create a User ID (using email address is recommended) and password.
- Choose a security question and provide an answer to verify your identity in case of password loss.