At the Orthopedic Center, we offer the most advanced diagnostics, treatment, and technology with some of the top-rated orthopedic surgeons in the industry.
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder, Shoulder Joint, & Elbow Replacement
- Repair of Fractured Bones
- Dedicated Orthopedic Team
- Orthopedic Nurse Clinical Coordinator
- Digital Imaging Technology
- Continuing Education
- Dedicated Orthopedic Center with updated patient suites that feature customized “hip” chairs
- Free Valet Parking (Lufkin Only)
- Curbside Assistance
- Personal Choice Dining meal service (Lufkin Only)
- Expressly for You meal service (Livingston Only)
- WiFi-Wireless Internet Connection
The Orthopedic Center is located within CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial Lufkin and CHI St. Luke's Health-Memorial Livingston. As you begin your journey to better health, we ask that you schedule an appointment to pre-register for your surgery 1-2 weeks in advance. This will help ensure that your paperwork is expedited in a timely fashion. Additionally, during your pre-registration process, we will give you a brief tour of the facility.
What you need to Pre-Register
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Insurance card
- All of your medications in pharmacy labeled bottles
- Doctor’s orders
- A list of allergies, previous surgeries, and any medical conditions
- A copy of any Advanced Directives, Living Will, Power of Attorney or guardianship papers, if applicable
- Any forms provided to you by the physician's office. Please fill out all forms before arriving at the hospital.
Arriving at the Hospital
We encourage you to take advantage of our free valet parking in Lufkin. Drive to the hospital’s main entrance by the water fountain and one of our guest services representatives will safely park your vehicle in our reserved parking area during your visit. In Livingston, we offer curbside assistance. When arriving at your scheduled time, a patient care technician will greet you and take you to admissions.